Ebony is a solicitor in the Projects, Energy & Infrastructure team in Perth.
Ebony's core practice involves advising a range of clients on PPPs and other infrastructure and outsourcing projects, including all aspects of procurement strategy, construction, tenure, outsourcing and speciality service elements of major transactions in the healthcare, transport, resources and public infrastructure sectors (including housing and hospital services).
Ebony holds a Juris Doctor and a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics and Business Law) from the University of Western Australia. Ebony was admitted to practice as a solicitor in November 2020.
Experience & expertise
- NSW Government in relation to the implementation and ongoing operation of the Northern Beaches Hospital, including advice in respect of the full-outsourcing of services and complex shared facilities, long-term leasing and expansion arrangements
- Western Australian Government on the development, expansion, private financing, land tenure and outsourced clinical and FM service aspects of the Joondalup, Peel and other health campuses
- DP World in relation to concession agreements, development arrangements and rail access related to its port terminal operations at Port of Botany, Fremantle Port and Port of Brisbane
- NSW Ministry of Health in relation to the extension and variation of the existing Hawkesbury Hospital PPP, including in relation to the ‘retro-fitting’ of a contemporary payment and performance mechanism into an operating hospital arrangement
- A number of private sector and government renewable energy developers in relation to land tenure and construction arrangements for numerous wind-farm projects across Australia