Dylan acts on a variety of high profile and complex commercial disputes, with a particular focus on class actions and financial services.
Dylan’s experience includes acting for:
- A publicly listed Australian company in a class action regarding warranties on consumer products
- An international investment bank in a cartel conduct class action
- ANZ in responsible lending class action
- The class in a shareholder class action regarding an agricultural managed investment scheme
- An Australian gambling entertainment group in respect of regulatory prosecutions
- A national Australian property maintenance service provider in respect of a trade secrets dispute
- A national Australian waste management provider in respect of a contractual dispute
- An Australian listed company in the electronic entertainment industry in respect of a capital raising dispute
Dylan holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Arts from Deakin University.
Dylan is admitted to practice in Victoria, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.