Simone advises national and international companies on all issues of individual and collective employment law as well as on data privacy law.
In particular, Simone assists companies in the structuring of employment contracts, implementation of HR measures, general issues of works constitution law and temporary agency work issues. Simone's expertise also includes the provision of employment and pension advice in connection with restructuring and corporate transactions and the structuring and termination of services agreements.
She further advises on cross-border data transfers and on general data privacy law matters.
Simone's experience includes advising:
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) on a strategic joint venture with Unibail-Rodamco regarding the indirect acquisition of a 46.1% interest in mfi AG, the second largest German Shopping Centre Operator
- Johnson Matthey on the purchase of the energy storage business of Clariant AG and the integration of the employees
- Shunfeng Photovoltaic International Limited, one of the largest Chinese providers of products for the solar industry and the owner of module maker Suntech, on employment and pension issues of the acquisition of the business of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG, a developer and operator of solar power plants and the owner of meteocontrol, a world market leader in the professional monitoring of photovoltaics systems, from the insolvency administrator of S.A.G. Solarstrom
- profine GmbH, one of the world's leading supplier of profiles for windows and doors, shutters and facades as well as PVC sheets, on restructuring and ongoing employment and pension matters
- International manufacturer of housing equipment on implementation of HR tool to transfer employee data from Germany to other non-European countries
Simone studied law and obtained a law doctorate at the Goethe University in Frankfurt. She was admitted to the German bar in 2012. She focused in employment law from the beginning of her career and is admitted to practice as a certified specialist in employment law since 2017. Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills in 2014, Simone worked with employment groups of other major international law firms.