Nikolaus advises national and international companies on all aspects of corporate law.
Nikolaus' experience includes advising:
- bp on its joint venture with Daimler Mobility AG and BMW Group in Digital Charging Solutions (DCS, trading under ChargeNow), a leading developer of digital charging software for automotive manufacturers and vehicle fleet operators
- Deutsche Lufthansa on the sale of the European Business of LSG Group to airline caterer gategroup
- Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited (EVT) on merger control issues in the sale of the German cinema chain CineStar to the British Vue International Bidco Plc
- an international producer of tobacco products on German law requirements to launch new products
- a truck manufacturer with a view to cartel follow-on damage claims being brought in Germany
- international investors on various real estate projects (environmental / building law)
- international investors on the acquisition of German onshore wind parks
- an international mobile game developer on German regulatory law (telecommunication law, data-protection law, gaming law)
Nikolaus graduated from the University of Bonn in 2014 and holds a doctor of laws (Dr. iur.). During his legal traineeship at the Duesseldorf Regional Court, he worked for leading law firms in Germany and the US as well as for the Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt).