- Bank consortium led by Bayerische Landesbank, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank AG, HSBC Burkhardt & Trinkaus AG, DZ BANK AG and UniCredit Bank AG in relation to the refinancing of Webasto SE and bank consortium led by Commerzbank AG, HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG and UniCredit Bank AG in relation to the refinancing of DURAN group *
- Pemberton as unitranche lender in relation to the refinancing of Expotechnik group and the financing of the acquisition of Swyx Solutions group by Waterland*
- Funds of H.I.G. Capital LLC in relation to the financing of the acquisition of Infinigate group and the refinancing of the acquisition of CONET group and the related add-on acquisition of ACT group*
- ECM in relation to the sales of steakhouse chain Maredo to Perusa and Medifox group to HgCapital*
- Bank consortium in relation to the financing of the takeover bid by United Internet to the shareholders of Drillisch and the financing of the takeover bid by Deutsche Wohnen to the shareholders of Conwert*
*prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills
Katja Lehr graduated from Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz (Dr. jur) and University College London (LL.M. in International Banking and Finance). Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, she worked for both an internationally leading British and US-American law firm and was seconded to an investment bank in London.