Haike advises German and international clients, such as investment funds, investment management companies, asset managers and other companies on the acquisition and the sale of commercial real estate and real estate portfolios. In addition, she has extensive expertise in corporate real estate as well as in legal asset management matters with a focus on commercial tenancy law.
Haike's experience includes advising:
- Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) on the co-investment regarding the acquisition of the TaunusTurm in Frankfurt am Main
- a Luxembourg liquidator on the sale of a portfolio financed by a German major bank consisting of 160 retail objects in Germany (approx. EUR 800 Mio)
- a major US-American real estate investor on the acquisition of an office building complex in Dusseldorf, approx. EUR 180 million
- 6B47 Real Estate Investors on its acquisition of a 100% stake in PDI Property Development Investors
- Amundi Immobilier on the acquisition of the Aqua Portfolio comprising 17 office properties in six Western European countries (EUR 1 billion)
Before joining the firm in 2013, Haike worked in two other leading international law firms since 2006. She graduated from the law school of the University of Würzburg, Germany, and holds a Doctor of Laws (Dr. iur.) from the same university.