Dominique assists clients with contractual matters, including service contracts, supply agreements, distribution contracts, agency, and terms and conditions of service/sale.
Dominique has considerable experience in providing advice to major companies, in co-operation with in-house counsel, with regard to their distribution networks, particularly in the fields of oil distribution, mobile telephones, and travel agencies.
Dominique is fluent in both French and English.
She was seconded for several months to a French subsidiary of a US group working in medical technology, where she experienced the day-to-day life of an in-house counsel.
"Of counsel Dominique Jardin is also a key member."
Legal 500 EMEA 2016
Dominique has advised:
- major international diversified technology and industrial leaders (household electrical appliances, car spare parts, batteries, glass roofs and roof window structures, etc) in connection with their distribution network (setting up contractual documentation, such as general conditions of sale and standard distribution agreements, and assisting in implementation strategy) and with the management of product liability issues
- major French and US oil companies in relation to the setting up and restructuring of their distribution networks in France and the West Indies, and the setting up of all types of distribution agreements, local service agreements, supply agreements and various commercial contracts, as well as the handling of disputes
- a major French mobile telephony company in relation to the setting up and development of its distribution network in France, including drafting distribution/agency agreements and services agreements and dealing with various contractual disputes
- a major European travel agency group in the setting up and day-to-day follow-up of its distribution network in France, including handling disputes
- a major US car rental group of companies in relation with the acquisition of a French company and subsequent follow up of all operations relating to the transfer of the French company's franchise networks in France and French overseas territories