Dmitry advises clients on domestic and cross-border M&As and joint ventures across a variety of industry sectors. In addition to transactional work, Dmitry regularly advises on banking and securities law regulatory matters.
Dmitry's experience includes:
- Mitsubishi Corporation on the acquisition of a 25% stake in UNIQLO Russia and joint venture arrangements with Fast Retailing Co.
- VTB Bank on the acquisition of a stake in Southern part of Norilsk-1 and Chernogorskoye platinum production project from Russian Platinum
- Panasonic Healthcare Holdings on its acquisition of the Diabetes Care Division of Bayer, a German multinational chemical and pharmaceutical company
- the majority shareholders of MDM Bank, one of Russia's largest private banks, on the sale of close to 95% of the bank to the entities controlled by Mikail Shishkhanov and Mikhail Gutseriev
- Renaissance Investment Management Limited on the disposal of a 100% interest in LLC Transvagonmash to a railway group Rail Garant
Dmitry graduated from the Russian State University of Justice with honours. He also holds an LL.B. honours degree from the University of London, UK. Prior to joining our firm Dmitry worked in-house at an investment firm in Moscow.