Dennis has extensive experience in advising investment banks, corporations and investment funds on international equity and debt capital markets transactions. He also has experience advising on high yield bond offerings and the US aspects of cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Dennis' equity capital markets experience includes advising in connection with the following transactions:
- £487 million initial public offering (for the issuer) and £50 million placing (for the banks) of AO World plc
- $230 million rights issue of Elementis plc (for the issuer) in connection with its acquisition of Mondo Minerals Holding B.V.
- $407 million rights issue and placing of Lonmin Plc (for the issuer)
- $761 million initial public offering (for the issuer) and $500 million placing (for the issuer) of BioPharma Credit plc
- $460 million initial public offering of Energean Oil & Gas plc (for the banks)
- €145 million placing of Total Produce plc (for the banks) in connection with its strategic investment in Dole Food Company
- €2.8 billion recapitalisation of Eurobank Ergasias S.A. (for the banks)
- TL1.5 billion initial public offering of Enerjisa Enerji A.Ş. (for the banks)
Dennis is admitted to the New York State Bar. He is a graduate of the New York University School of Law (J.D.), the University of St Andrews (M.Litt., with Distinction) and the University of Kansas (B.A., with Highest Distinction).