David has advised on a broad range of commercial real estate matters including investment acquisitions and disposals, development projects, landlord and tenant matters, financings and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions. David has acted for a range of clients including property companies, institutional investors, banks and Government-owned companies.
David's experience includes advising:
- London & Continental Railways on the sale of the International Quarter, London to the joint venture with Lendlease and the development and sale of other sites at Stratford
- Lendlease on all aspects of the acquisition and development of The Timberyard, Deptford including advising on site assembly, vacant possession strategy, the CPO process, affordable housing and corporate structuring
- Transport for London on various property matters relating to the Northern Line Extension at Battersea Power Station
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (formerly Standard Life Investments) on various acquisitions and disposals and on the ongoing management of various retail investment assets, including Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Brighton
- Société Générale on the sale and leaseback of its current UK headquarters and on the management of corporate occupation requirements through new lettings and disposals