- IT outsourcing projects
- managed services outsourcing and related integration and implementation services
- software and other licensing arrangements
- general commercial service and equipment supply and distribution arrangements
- cross-border data sharing, including the offshoring of data from Australia to the EU
- transitional services arrangements
- public IT procurement projects.
David's experience includes advising:
- an Australian telco on the procurement and support of 5G radio access and core network equipment, as well as outsourcing and sharing regional telecoms infrastructure
- a major Australian bank on transitional services arrangements for software and IT infrastructure arising from the divestment of part a business from the banking group
- Australian state government departments on the procurement, integration and support of IT and telehealth equipment
- multinational payment network on the establishment of an e-wallet across South-East Asia
- several cryptocurrency exchanges as to the nature of tokens, asset-backed and crypto-currencies under the financial services laws in Australia.
David holds Master of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney, and a Bachelor of Laws from Western Sydney University. David is admitted as a solicitor to the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia.