Danielle is a Disputes Resolution lawyer based in our London office. She advises clients in the context of all forms of dispute resolution, including High Court litigation, arbitration and mediation. Many of these disputes involve international elements. Her practice also includes investigations and advisory work on issues relating to corporate governance and compliance.
Danielle has worked with a variety of clients spanning across different sectors, including in the Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Financial Services, and Energy sectors. She has also previously been seconded to the Singapore office.
Danielle's experience includes advising:
- an asset management company in multi-jurisdictional proceedings (including LCIA arbitration, English High Court, Cayman Islands, and British Virgin Islands proceedings) relating to the alleged mismanagement of assets
- a global mining company in the defence of a class action relating to alleged environmental pollution and personal injury brought in the English High Court
- an online gambling company in its defence of High Court proceedings involving allegations of civil fraud and breach of directors' duties
- a Chinese entity in connection with potential fraud proceedings arising out of the acquisition of a global media rights company
- a global truck manufacturer in a multi-jurisdictional contractual and product liability dispute
- a power producer in an ICC arbitration in respect of its claim for breach of a power purchase agreement
- a global apparel manufacturer in a SIAC arbitration in respect of its claims for breach of a supply contract and infringement of IP rights
Danielle graduated from the University of Bristol with a Law (LLB) degree in 2015.
Danielle trained at the firm and has been admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales since 2018.