Danielle has experience advising clients on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, general corporate advisory matters, and in relation to Australia’s foreign investment framework.
Danielle advises clients across a range of sectors including media, telecommunications, construction and financial services.
Danielle’s recent experience includes advising:
- TPG Telecom on its proposed A$15 billion merger with Vodafone Hutchison Australia by scheme of arrangement;
- Westpac on the sale of its financial advice business to Viridian Advisory and broader realignment of its wealth management business, and separately on its implementation and compliance with the Banking Executive Accountability Regime;
- Lendlease on the sale of its Engineering business to Acciona;
- Aveo on its $1.27 billion takeover by Brookfield by scheme of arrangement; and
- Seven Group Holdings on the conversion of its TELYS4 convertible shares.
Danielle holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Science from the University of New South Wales. She was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2018 and was named a ‘Rising Star’ of the legal profession by Australasian Lawyer in 2020.