Daniel has acted for a variety of clients in court and arbitral proceedings in relation to a range of commercial disputes.
Daniel’s experience in a previous role includes advising:
- a sovereign state in relation to an investment treaty arbitration
- a transport company in relation to mergers and acquisitions litigation in Australia
- a technology start-up in connection with a competitor’s alleged misuse of confidential information
- a Commonwealth Government Business Enterprise in connection with an infrastructure arbitration
- a resources company in connection with security of payments adjudications in Australia
Daniel holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne, a Master of Philosophy from the University of Oxford, and a Bachelor of International & Global Studies (Hons) from the University of Sydney.
Daniel is admitted to practise as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and of the High Court of Australia.