Daniel has significant experience in the delivery of major energy, construction and infrastructure projects (including clean and renewable energy, covering wind, solar, hybrid, hydro and geothermal projects) and advising in relation to both the development and operations phases.
Daniels experience includes:
- advising Tilt Renewables in relation to the development of the ~336MW Dundonnell Wind Farm in Victoria
- advising ENGIE in relation to the development of the ~119MW Willogoleche Wind Farm in South Australia
- advising FRV in relation to the development of the ~100MW Clare Solar Farm in Queensland and the financiers to the Lilyvale Solar Farm in Queensland (under development by FRV)
- advising APA Group in relation to the development of the ~110MW Darling Downs Solar Farm in Queensland
- advising Infigen Energy in relation to the development of the ~113MW Bodangora Wind Farm in New South Wales and the Cherry Tree Wind Farm in Victoria