Dana specialises in international arbitration and corporate crime & investigation and also leads the intellectual property practice in Seoul. A skilled advocate with 10 years of experience, Dana has worked on disputes across Asia, including in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and South Korea.
Asia Pacific Legal 500 (2017) ranked Dana as a ‘Next Generation Lawyer’.
Chambers Asia-Pacific (2017) recognised Dana as a rising star in international arbitration and commented that “She understands the process and provides a practical perspective. She receives praise from international clients for her understanding of the Korean business market and excellent language skills."
- a Korean contractor in an ICC arbitration relating to a bond call dispute in Vietnam
- an Australian construction company in relation to a US$400 million dispute arising out of a number of adjudication applications in Australia
- a Korean company in an ICC arbitration seated in Hong Kong relating to a sales of goods dispute
- a Global auto maker regarding allegations of fraud by the employees of its Korean business
- a European manufacturing company in respect of embezzlement allegations regarding its Korean subsidiary
Dana was previously based in our Hong Kong office and relocated to Seoul in April 2013. She is admitted in England and Wales, New York and New Jersey. She is also registered with the Korean Ministry of Justice as a Foreign Legal Consultant.
Dana is appointed to the KCAB (Korean Commercial Arbitration Board)'s Council for International Arbitration.