Damien has extensive experience in network rollouts, systems integration projects, outsourcing and cloud arrangements, as well as advising on new strategic technology developments for clients.
He works with some of the world’s leading companies across a range of industries, including telecommunications, technology, financial services and resources. Damien’s clients—who include China Telecom, Hitachi Data Systems and BHP Billiton—value his Asian business expertise and ability to strategically manage a broad range of matters involving large-scale and complex IT projects.
Damien spent more than eight years in Hong Kong, where he led the Asian technology, media and telecommunications practice of a major UK firm.
- China Telecom on a range of telecommunications matters, including establishing operations in Australia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand
- BHP Billiton on an IT systems integration project for its Mineral Exploration division
- Hitachi Data Systems on global outsourcing cloud arrangements with international banks and IT companies
- Ausgrid on its agreement for the delivery of a smart grid, smart city programme for electricity distribution and consumption
- Wipro on the acquisition of an Australian trade planning, management and analytic solutions company
Damien has a degree in Social Science from the University of NSW and in Law (Honours) from Bond University.
Damien is admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales and in Hong Kong.