Deirdre is a Solicitor in the Alternative Legal Services (ALT) Disputes Belfast team.
Deirdre works closely with ALT Management and our instructing teams throughout the Herbert Smith Freehills global network to provide high quality outcomes for clients.
Deirdre is responsible for carrying out various stages of the disclosure processes from the first level of review of documents, quality control, supervising teams of legal analysts to deliver quality legal services on litigation, arbitration, internal and external investigations.
Deirdre is experienced in utilising legal technology to provide clients with innovative and cost-effective solutions.
Deirdre joined Herbert Smith Freehills in 2015. She graduated with a 2:1 degree in law from the University of Ulster in 2011 and qualified as a Solicitor in Northern Ireland in 2013. Deirdre also has prior experience in conveyancing and family law matters.
Experience & expertise
- an insurance company in relation to security litigation claims brought by multiple investors.
- a financial services company in relation to a skilled person review following allegations by a whistle blower.
- a corporate client in relation to a large-scale disclosure for an insurance litigation using Continuous Active Learning (CAL).
- numerous DSARs to support various corporate clients in the banking sector.
- assisted with investigations in respect of a large-scale inquiry matter dealing with multiple requests.