Davy is a corporate lawyer, specialising in investment funds and asset management.
Davy advises fund managers on the structure, formation, operation and restructure of both private and public funds across a wide range of asset classes and jurisdictions. Davy also advises institutional investors and other sophisticated investors on their investments in private investment funds and other collective investment vehicles.
Davy holds a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and a Bachelor of Laws from the Australian National University.
He is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, and in New South Wales, Australia.
Experience & expertise
- a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group in relation to its cornerstone commitment to a private equity fund targeting aviation related assets
- a European sovereign wealth fund on the proposed restructure of its investment in a UK real estate fund
- a UK fund manager in relation to the restructure of its Italian-domiciled private equity fund
- a US institutional investor in relation to its investment in a Dutch-domiciled fund focusing on primary healthcare in Africa
- Orchard Street Investment Management LLP on the launch of its third UK commercial real estate fund with Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, GIC Private Limited
- various asset managers on recent regulatory developments including MiFID II and PRIIPs