Danielle has led a number of transformation and change programmes across legal, automotive, retail, health/aged care and non-for-profit.
As the Innovation Lead for Asia and Australia at Herbert Smith Freehills, Danielle applies her transformation experience to improve legal service delivery, develop new products and services, and drive a culture of innovation.
Collaboration is the key to all that Danielle and her team undertake, and they regularly work with and advise in-house legal teams.
BASc (Hons), MBA (In progress), Cert IV Training & Assessment, APMP
Experience & expertise
- Helping new GCs/CLOs to understand current state and identify opportunities for change;
- Upskilling in-house lawyers on continuous improvement techniques and human-centred design;
- Exploring opportunities to leverage technology (new and existing);
- Supporting teams to prepare for the future; and
- Providing coaching on change and implementation.