Daniele is a senior associate in the State Taxes practice, with extensive experience Australia-wide
Daniele has experience advising clients on the duty implications of a broad range of commercial transactions Australia-wide. Her work involves structuring and implementing transactions, as well as helping clients with risk management, compliance, and audit issues.
Daniele’s practice is broad and includes acting for a wide variety of clients across all sectors and matters, including ASX listed clients in global and infrastructure sectors, finance, healthcare, funds and real estate clients.
Daniele graduated from the University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce.
Experience & expertise
- Brookfield on the $1.286bn IPO of Dalrymple Bay, Infrastructure and associated restructure
- Novion on its merger with Federation Centres to create Vicinity
- Origin Energy Limited on the $1.58bn sale of its conventional upstream oil and gas business, Lattice Energy, to Beach Energy. The transaction won the Energy & Resources Deal of the Year 2018 at the Australasian Law Awards
- Tabcorp on the demerger of The Lotteries Corporation
- Aventus Retail Property Fund on its restructure and IPO
- Gateway Lifestyle on its restructure and IPO, bringing together 36 residential caravan parks owned by 12 different investor groups into a single, listed stapled entity
- Propertylink on its IPO, including a prior restructure which saw securities in Propertylink (Holdings) Limited and Propertylink Trust, comprising Popertylink’s investment and asset management business, stapled to units in the Propertylink Australian Industrial partnership, which held a $700m portfolio of industrial and logistics assets
- Greystar on the creation of its $1bn build-to-rent fund for institutional investors, Australia’s fourth residential REIT; and on its $1.3bn raising for the Greystar Australia Multifamily Venture I Fund.