Daniel is a lawyer in our Corporate / M&A team focusing primarily on the health sector.
Daniel has broad experience advising both private equity and corporate clients and has acted on numerous high-profile M&A transactions across various sectors.
Daniel has a specific focus and interest in the health, life sciences and aged care sector, having worked on matters across the industry including in relation to public and private hospitals, pharmaceuticals (sponsors and manufacturers), pharmacies, clinical trial providers, medical centres, pathology, diagnostic imaging, IVF, NDIS, aged and other specialist related care, and health technology.
Daniel holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) from the University of New South Wales.
Daniel is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Blackstone on its acquisition of Nucleus Network (Australia’s largest phase 1 clinical trial provider)*
- CapVest on its competitive takeover bid for Virtus Health*
- Woolworths Group on its acquisition of a majority stake in Petstock*
- Navis Capital on its acquisition of a majority stake in Caring Group (which provides NDIS, aged, and other forms of specialty care services)*
- Latitude Group on the divestment of its insurance business*
*Experience prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills