Daniel advises on major energy and infrastructure projects in Australia and offshore.
Daniel has significant experience advising developers, investors and financiers in relation to the procurement, delivery and operation of major energy, construction and infrastructure projects in Australia and South East Asia. His practice spans clean and renewable energy technologies (including wind, solar, run-of-river and pumped hydro, geothermal, battery storage and hybrid projects), oil and gas, thermal generation and general construction and infrastructure.
Daniel has a combined Bachelor of International Studies/Bachelor of Laws degree (with honours) (B.Inst/LLB(hons)) from the University of New South Wales.
Experience & expertise
- FGEN LNG Corporation in relation to the development of its LNG import facility in Batangas, the Philippines
- the financiers in relation to the project financing of the ~162 MW Columboola Solar Farm in Queensland
- the financiers in relation to the project financing of the ~400MWac (stage 1) of the New England Solar Farm
- Bac Man Geothermal Inc. in relation to the development of its Palayan Bayan Binary Geothermal Power Plant in the Philippines
- Tilt Renewables in relation to the development of the ~336MW Dundonnell Wind Farm in Victoria
- ENGIE in relation to the development of the ~119MW Willogoleche Wind Farm in South Australia
- Infigen Energy in relation to the development of the ~113MW Bodangora Wind Farm in New South Wales and the ~58MW Cherry Tree Wind Farm in Victoria