Dammy is an Associate in the firm's finance practice with a focus on the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Dammy has experience working on a wide range of finance transactions advising lenders, sponsors and borrowers and other market participants on various types of acquisition and project financings in the energy and infrastructure sectors both in developed and emerging markets.
Dammy graduated from the University of Warwick in 2018 and won the annual award sponsored by Weil, Gotshal & Manges for achieving the best overall performance on the Law and Business degree. She completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School, London, and her training contract at Herbert Smith Freehills and is qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales.
Experience & expertise
- The lenders on the financing of the Cory Riverside energy-from-waste facility (awarded Environmental Deal of the Year, PFI Awards 2022)
- GIC in relation to the holdco financing of its acquisition of a 30% stake in telecom network operator CETIN Group N.V. (awarded Digital Infrastructure Deal of the Year – Europe, TMT M&A Awards 2022)
- A syndicate of lenders on the project financing of NeuConnect interconnector cable between the UK and Germany (awarded Power Deal of the Year, PFI Awards 2022)
- Sotra Link AS, a consortium formed of Macquarie Capital, SK ecoplant and Webuild, on the finance aspects of a public-private-partnership contract in relation to the construction of a road link in Norway (awarded PPP Deal of the Year, PFI Awards 2022)
- EDEN, a joint-venture between Total EREN and EDF Renewables, on a US$165 million green term loan an in relation to the financing and development of a 300MW solar project near Rajasthan, India
- A syndicate of lenders on a working capital and overdraft facility for Cocoa Touton Processing Company Ghana Ltd. secured by goods and receivables to finance the prepayment, storage, processing, hedging and transportation of Ghana cocoa beans
- Sahara Energy International on the sale and leaseback of Sahara Gas and Africa Gas vessels to Fortune MGAS Shipping
- A syndicate of lenders on the acquisition financing for a bid to acquire a Finnish district heating and energy services company
- Trafigura Pte Ltd in relation to a US$200 million mining prepayment deal in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- BNP Paribas (Switzerland) S.A. in relation to the global release of the security granted under a US$300 million syndicated secured borrowing base facility for Sucafina, a Geneva-based coffee commodity trader
- Transmission Capital Partners in respect of the acquisition financing of the 588MW Beatrice Offshore Wind Farm in Scotland