He has a significant experience in private M&A and private equity transactions, and also regularly advises clients on renewable energy, infrastructure, and TMT transactions.
Cyril joined the Paris office in 2015 after having worked for more than seven years in two American law firms.
Cyril's experience includes advising:
- The Lagardère Group on the sale of its radio assets to Czech Media Invest in the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Romania
- a leading European energy player on of the purchase of a confidential developer in the renewable energy sector operating several power plants (solar, wind, biogas, etc.) and developing several power plants
- Obton on the acquisition of Coruscant, a French independent power producer
- Amethis Africa Finance LTD, an African investment fund, on the management buy-out (MBO) of a medical business (clinics and laboratories) based in Ivory Coast
- Danone on the acquisition of an interest in Michel et Augustin
Cyril graduated from ESSEC Business School and also holds a DESS in Corporate Tax Law from Paris-Dauphine University.
He was admitted to the Paris bar in 2008 and speaks English fluently.