Cristina is a Junior Associate in the finance and banking practice in the Madrid office, specialised in a wide range of financing transactions including leveraged finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, corporate finance, project finance and restructuring and refinancing transactions.
Cristina advises banks, private equity firms, alternative lenders, borrowers and sponsors in structuring and implementing all type of finance transactions.
Cristina's experience includes advising:
- Magnum Industrial Partners on the financing, granted by Tresmares, for the acquisition of 70% of Internetsia (ISDI - Instituto Superior para el Desarrollo de Internet) to jointly develop a new educational group, Digital Talent Group
- Oquendo Capital on the mezzanine financing related to the acquisition of British Telecom España from British Telecom
- Q-Energy on the legal due diligence and acquisition from Renertia Gestión Solar of a portfolio of SPVs promoting a portfolio of photovoltaic projects , including cancellation of the existing financing
- Banco Santander on the legal advice related to the disposal of its debt position against Inparsa to Blantyre
- Sociedad de Gestión de Activos procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria (SAREB) on the sale of an unsecured portfolio to Procobro Debt Solutions
Cristina holds a degree in Law and Business Law (E-1) awarded by the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE). She also holds a double Master’s Degree in Legal Practice and Companies Law awarded by the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE).