Claudia is part of the firm’s disputes practice and is based in Singapore. Her practice covers complex commercial and cross-border matters, with a focus on financial services and TMT disputes. She also has experience in matters involving commercial fraud, investigations, sanctions, and asset recovery.
Claudia acted as counsel and has appeared at all levels of the Singapore courts. She has also advised on international arbitration proceedings and in matters involving foreign law.
Claudia’s experience includes:
- advising liquidators on freezing and tracing assets following the loss and misappropriation of over USD 300 million of cryptocurrency assets and the collapse of a cryptocurrency investment platform
- advising a major conglomerate on a global resolution involving FCPA violations
- acting for a consortium of investors in a cross-border dispute arising from a failed investment scheme with losses exceeding CAD 100 million
- acting for a conglomerate in enforcement proceedings for over HKD 300 million
- advising a financial institution on sanctions issues, and separately a commodities trader in relation to alleged violation of sanctions
Claudia is qualified as an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore. She graduated from the University of Warwick with a Bachelor of Laws.