Claire is a Senior Associate in our Corporate team in Melbourne. Claire specialises in mergers and acquisitions, with a focus on private equity, technology and venture capital. Claire has particular experience in:
- public M&A transactions, including takeover bids and schemes of arrangement
- private M&A transactions, including acquisitions and exits
- joint venture, shareholder and investor arrangements
- investments into early stage companies
- general corporate and commercial advice
Claire's experience includes advising:
- Optal Limited on its sale to WEX, Inc.
- the Riverside Company on various acquisitions
- on recent capital raisings by Metigy, Dovetail and other early stage technology companies
- NAB on various transaction, including the sale of a majority stake in MLC Life to Nippon Life and various fintech investments by NAB Ventures
- NEXTDC Limited in relation to its acquisition of the Asia Pacific Data Centre Group by on-market takeover bid
Claire has a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne.
Claire was a winner in the M&A Category for the 2016 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards.