Christopher advises clients on corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general commercial issues. He has experience in a broad range of sectors including TMT, infrastructure, and private equity.
Christopher's experience includes:
- advising a Dubai-based private equity firm on its USD30m exit by way of share buyback from a grocery-tech platform business
- advising an American global investment bank on its restructuring of a majority shareholding in a pan-Asia hotel business
- advising an Indian-based private equity firm on the sale of its shareholding in a global fast food franchise in Indonesia
- advising a New Zealand-based asset management company on its acquisition of a Singaporean-based healthcare business
- advising an American investment firm on its bid for an acquisition of a towers portfolio in South East Asia
Qualified in England & Wales, registered foreign lawyer in Singapore, BA in War Studies and History from Kings College London and LLB from BPP University. Also serves as a Reservist in the Royal Air Force.