Christine is an experienced commercial litigator with a breadth of experience advising clients on significant civil disputes as well as regulatory matters and investigations.
Her experience includes advising:
- a major financial institution in the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- a range of clients in ACCC competition enforcement proceedings (both civil and criminal), including TPG, Rexel, Caltex, Metcash and a major global bank
- companies in responding to regulatory notices
- publicly listed Australian companies and senior individuals on bribery issues, including regulatory and internal investigations
- an investment arm of the PNG Government in a contractual dispute involving the market value of certain securities under an exchangeable bond
- South32 in a number of disputes arising under a coal supply agreement with BlueScope in the NSW Supreme Court
- GPT Group in respect of a securities class action
Christine holds a combined Arts and Laws (First Class Honours) degree from the University of Sydney.
She was admitted to practice as a solicitor in New South Wales, Australia, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia in December 2010.
White Collar Crime Rising Star, Legal 500 2021
Litigation Rising Star, Doyles 2020
Regulatory, Compliance & Investigations Rising Star, Legal 500 2020
Acritas Star Lawyer, 2018