Christine was recognised as a Rising Star in Regulatory Compliance & Investigations in the Legal 500 Guide 2020 and was nominated as an Acritas Star lawyer in 2018.
Christine is an experienced commercial litigator with a breadth of experience advising clients on significant civil disputes as well as regulatory matters and investigations.
Her experience includes advising:
- a major financial institution in the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- a range of clients in ACCC competition enforcement proceedings (both civil and criminal), including TPG, Rexel, Caltex, Metcash and a major global bank
- companies in responding to regulatory notices
- publicly listed Australian companies and senior individuals on bribery issues, including regulatory and internal investigations
- an investment arm of the PNG Government in a contractual dispute involving the market value of certain securities under an exchangeable bond
- South32 in a number of disputes arising under a coal supply agreement with BlueScope in the NSW Supreme Court
- GPT Group in respect of a securities class action
Christine holds a combined Arts and Laws (First Class Honours) degree from the University of Sydney.
She was admitted to practice as a solicitor in New South Wales, Australia, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia in December 2010.