Christine's experience within the administrative and public law context includes acting for private sector clients, supervisory and other regulatory bodies. She has assisted clients in relation to judicial review proceedings, statutory planning appeals, inquiries, professional regulation, human rights and freedom of information issues.
Christine has worked with clients in sectors including energy, planning and environment, professional discipline and financial regulation.
Christine's experience includes advising:
- Cuadrilla Resources in successfully defending statutory planning appeal proceedings in relation to a new shale gas exploration site in Lancashire, UK
- a subsidiary of EDF, as an interested party, in successfully defending judicial review proceedings relating to access to land for the purpose of a site investigation
- an accountancy regulator in prosecuting disciplinary proceedings against individuals in accordance with the applicable professional rules and regulations
- a core participant in relation to a public inquiry
- The AIRE Centre on a pro bono basis in relation to its intervention in an appeal before the Supreme Court