Christina worked in our London Global Energy Practice in 2016 and completed secondments at BHP Billiton (M&A), AGL Energy (Wholesale Markets) teams and on Project Marinus (a proposed HVDC interconnector, crossing Bass Strait and connecting the states of Tasmania and Victoria in Australia's National Electricity Market) with TasNetworks. Christina has experience on a wide range of transactions and advisory work for upstream gas, mining and renewables projects, power generation, transmission and distribution assets, wholesale trading and policy / market reforms.
- New Zealand Oil & Gas on its acquisition of interests in the Ironbark Gas Prospect (Carnarvon Basin, offshore Western Australia) and a subsidiary of O.G. Energy Holdings Ltd on its acquisition of a 40% working interest in the Victorian Otway Basin Gas Assets
- Brookfield Infrastructure on the sale of embedded network projects, TasGas Networks and TasGas Retail
- BHP Billiton on the sale of its US onshore oil and shale gas business to BP
- AGL Energy work in the electricity and gas wholesale markets teams, including arrangements on the Portland and Tomago Aluminium Smelters, sale of national small scale energy assets, Sunraysia Solar Farm and contract review of wholesale electricity portfolio
- IFM Investors and AustralianSuper consortium on acquisition of the Ausgrid electricity distribution business and IFM Investors on the sale of the Ecogen gas-fired power plants (Newport and Jeeralang)
Christina has a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) from Macquarie University and a Master of Laws (Energy and Natural Resources Law) from the University of Melbourne, which she completed as a Future Generations Scholarship holder. Between 2012 and 2015 Christina worked as a senior associate to the Honourable Associate Justice/Senior Master Efthim at the Supreme Court of Victoria.