Chris specialises in employee incentives and executive remuneration. He advises on the establishment and continuing operation of a variety of cash and share-based incentive arrangements for both listed and private clients in the UK and globally. He also advises on related corporate governance issues including executive compensation.
Chris works with clients on the incentives aspects of corporate actions, including takeovers, IPOs, rights issues and schemes of arrangement.
Chris is a member of the Share Plan Lawyers Group.
Chris's experience includes advising:
- MADE.com on the employee share incentive aspects of its £775 million IPO on the main market of the London Stock Exchange, including its pre-IPO internal reorganisation, and day-to-day advisory work
- Hammerson on the impact of its £552m rights issue on its discretionary and all-employee share plans
- Interactive Investor on the employee share incentive aspects of its £61.9 million takeover of Share Plc, including CSOP and EMI options and an all-employee Share Incentive Plan
- UK listed companies including WH Smith, Kin + Carta, Inchcape and the UNITE Group on the establishment of new share plans and compliance with UK remuneration reporting requirements
- Financial services clients on various remuneration matters including compliance with remuneration regulations