Chris qualified in September 2015 and has since advised on a range of projects, acquisitions and disposals. He has recently been on secondment to IFM Investors and also spent time on secondment to JLT during his training contract with Herbert Smith Freehills.
Chris' experience includes advising:
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners K/S in joint venture with Burmeister and Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, on the acquisition of the Kent biomass power plant and parallel negotiations of the project documents
- Sumitomo on the acquisition of an interest in the Race Bank wind farm project
- a confidential client on the proposed acquisition of 51% of National Grid's gas distribution business
- the Ministry of Defence on a major defence services procurement
- Sumitomo in relation to the acquisition of a stake in the Galloper wind farm