Cheryl's experience includes advising:
- a leading global optical lens manufacturer, as claimant against 90 defendants in connection with a substantial fraud totalling over US$210 million. It is believed to be one of the largest and most complex civil recovery actions undertaken in the Hong Kong Court
- beneficiaries of a multi-billion dollar Hong Kong law trust in relation to ongoing disputes with other beneficiaries
- a multinational pharmaceutical and healthcare corporation on an internal anti-bribery and corruption investigation
- a multinational investment management company on an investigation into its Asian subsidiaries which were subjects of dawn raids concerning allegations of corruption
- a European bank on an anti-bribery and corruption policy review across 25 APAC jurisdictions
Cheryl was admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2021. Prior to that, she trained with Herbert Smith Freehills and was seconded to the firm's London office for six months.
Cheryl read law at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.