Charlotte is a solicitor in the Sydney Competition, Regulation & Trade team who advises clients across a range of sectors on competition and consumer law issues.
- acting for a major bank in class action proceedings alleging cartel conduct in foreign exchange markets;
- acting for an international industrial company in proceedings alleging breaches of the Australian Consumer Law in relation to aluminium composite cladding;
- various matters for a multinational technology conglomerate including civil penalty proceedings, defending proceedings brought by the ACCC and discreet advices arising out of the Digital Platforms Inquiry;
- assisting a global financial institution with its response to charges laid by Commonwealth Department of Public Prosecutions;
- acting for confidential clients in relation to proposed merger transactions, including responding to section 155 notices.
Charlotte holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons I) from the Queensland University of Technology. She is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court.