Charlotte has considerable experience advising on nationally significant infrastructure projects. She spent 18 months on an in-house secondment with EDF Energy to assist them with their new nuclear proposals within the UK. Her experience also includes advising on planning applications, planning agreements, highways, listed buildings, environmental impact assessments, compulsory purchase and public inquiries.
Charlotte is a member of the Law Society Planning Law Scheme.
Charlotte's experience includes advising:
- EDF on its proposals to construct new nuclear power stations in the UK, including in respect of the grant of development consent for Hinkley Point C and the ongoing pre-application consultation for Sizewell C
- Cuadrilla in relation to its five planning appeals against decisions made by Lancashire County Council to refuse consent for its shale gas proposals in Lancashire, including advising at a five-week planning inquiry
- The Bazalgette Consortium on its successful bid to become the Infrastructure Provider for the Thames Tideway Tunnel
- Macquarie on its proposals to refinance the debt made available to a large number of solar and wind power projects throughout the UK
- Wisley Property Investments Limited in relation to its planning appeal against the refusal of its application for a new settlement of 2,000 dwellings in the Green Belt on the site of the former Wisley Airfield