Charles is an associate in our corporate division. He has experience advising clients on public and private M&A and other corporate finance transactions. Charles spent six months during 2015 on secondment to the Lloyds Banking Group Corporate and M&A Legal team.
Charles' experience includes advising:
- AbbVie on its proposed US$54 billion merger with Shire Pharmaceuticals plc
- Bevco Ltd. on the US$107 billion recommended acquisition of SABMiller plc by Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- Hammerson on the €1.8 billion acquisition of Dundrum Town Centre and other Irish retail properties and related joint venture with Allianz
- Willis on its acquisition of an 85% partnership interest in Miller Insurance Services LLP
- United Spirits Limited on its £430 million disposal by auction sale of the Whyte & Mackay business to Emperador