Catherine advises on a broad range of commercial property matters, with a particular focus on the real estate elements of energy and infrastructure transactions, having advised a range of energy companies, developers and investors on the acquisition, development, financing and disposal of various energy projects.
- A leading energy developer and operator (whilst on secondment) on the disposal of the transmission assets of one of its offshore wind farms pursuant to the OFTO regime.*
- A renewable energy company on the onshore property elements of two offshore wind DCO projects.*
- An energy developer on the acquisition of a portfolio of operational solar and onshore wind assets, as well as the acquisition of land rights for proposed solar farm projects.*
- An offshore transmission investor and operator in relation to the acquisition of the transmission assets of three offshore wind projects, with a combined total capacity of over 1,500 MW.*
- A major utility company on a number of residential and commercial district heating schemes.*
*whilst working at previous firm