Catalina holds experience in the regulatory aspects of a wide variety of sectors. In this sense, she has advised in operations involving the telecommunications, mobility, gaming, pharmaceutical and energy industries, among others, with particular emphasis on renewable energies.
Additionally, Catalina regularly participates in the drafting of articles and legal updates on ESG criteria, with a special focus on the relationship between business and human rights.
Catalina's experience includes advising:
- an international French engineering company on the acquisition of a European smart mobility company leader in the parking management industry
- an international wholesale retailer on the environmental aspects related to the regulatory framework for the implementation of its business and the opening of large retail areas in a number of Spanish regions. Our advice covers different environmental matters, in particular, the complexity of the environmental requirements of the gas stations which are being opened along with its commercial premises in Spain
- a Spanish medicine distribution company in providing ongoing advice on the different legal issues related to the distribution of medicines
- an eco-energy provider and investment fund on the review of the land occupation titles and the potential real estate contingencies that may arise in relation to the acquisition of a number of SPVs that operate eight photovoltaic projects in Spain.
- a global American financial services firm on the refinancing of the acquisition of a student accommodation portfolio held by one of the Spanish leaders in student accommodation.