Cassie is an associate in our corporate team. Cassie advises both UK and international clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including public takeovers and private M&A transactions, initial public offerings, and secondary capital raisings. Cassie has spent time on secondment at global insurance broker Willis Towers Watson.
Experience includes advising:
- Hammerson on its £552 million rights issue and sale of substantially all of its 50% interest in VIA Outlets for €301 million
- PensionBee on its £340 million IPO on the High Growth Segment of the LSE and subsequent step-up to the Premium segment (for the banks)
- Easyjet on its £1.2 billion rights issue
- Capital & Counties Properties on its recommended all-share merger with Shaftesbury Plc resulting in a combined portfolio worth £5 billion
- Pearson plc on the sale of its local K12 Courseware businesses in Italy and Germany to Sanoma Corporation, a leading European K12 learning services company listed in Nasdaq Helsinki
Cassie graduated with a first-class honours degree in Biochemistry from Kings College London, before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London.