Cassandra works with a range of clients including borrowers, lenders, issuers and investors across the banking, property, agriculture, retail and transport and logistics sectors.
Cassandra’s experience includes documented secured and unsecured loan transactions, mortgage lending transactions, syndicated, club and bilateral facilities, as well as assisting on standard form documentation, loan portfolios and due diligence. Clients appreciate Cassandra’s approachability, responsiveness and her ability to remain calm in high intensity situations. This ensures Cassandra creates strong, respectful client interactions.
Cassandra’s experience includes advising:
- Melbourne Airport in relation to a US private placement and its syndicated and bilateral bank facilities
- Growthpoint Properties in relation to its syndicated and bilateral bank facilities with Australian and Global lenders and in respect of property financing for a number of property acquisitions
- an Asian bank group in relation to the refinancing of a publicly listed global wine maker and distributor
- a bank group providing multiple property financing for the acquisition of a number of properties by an ASX listed agricultural funds manager
- the bank group for a global gaming and entertainment company’s corporate refinancing
Cassandra holds a Bachelor of Laws from Deakin University and is admitted to practice as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.