Based in the London office, she has particular experience advising clients in the insurance sector and real estate sector and in relation to complex M&A transactions, high value structured real estate transactions, private equity and joint ventures.
She also handles tax disputes work, including several HMRC enquiries for large corporations and HNWIs.
Casey's recent experience includes:
- Westfield on the pre-letting of 14 Westfield Avenue to HMRC and subsequent forward sale to Legal and General Pensions
- Hammerson on its £236 million sale of a 50% interest in the Highcross Shoppping Centre, Leicester to Norinchukin Bank and M&G Real Estate
- Westfield and Hammerson tax and structuring advice on their joint venture in relation to a shopping centre development
- PA Holdings on its disposal of a 50% in its business to Carlyle
- Sky on its disposal of Sky Bet to CVC Partners