Based in the London office, she has particular experience advising clients in the real estate sector and financial institutions sector and in relation to complex M&A transactions, high value structured real estate transactions, real estate funds, private equity and joint ventures. She has a particular interest in impact investment.
She also handles tax disputes work, including several HMRC enquiries for large corporations.
Casey's recent experience includes:
- Goldman Sachs on its acquisition of the build-to rent-Thistle portfolio from Gatehouse Bank
- Westfield on the pre-letting of 14 Westfield Avenue to HMRC and subsequent forward sale to Legal and General Pensions
- Westfield and Hammerson tax and structuring advice on their joint venture in relation to a shopping centre development
- PA Holdings on its disposal of a 50% in its business to Carlyle
- Sky on its disposal of Sky Bet to CVC Partners