Carrie advises clients on a range of public and private corporate transactions, including schemes of arrangements, take private transactions and negotiated acquisitions and disposals. Carrie focuses on private equity, private companies looking to run a sale process and has strong experience working with private equity and their portfolio companies throughout the investment cycle.
Carrie is committed to deliver outstanding commercial outcomes and building a close relationship with her clients and their businesses.
Carrie's experience include advising:
- BGH Capital on its acquisition of Village Roadshow Limited by way of scheme of arrangement
- Navis Capital Partners’ A$600 million sale of Modern Star, a provider of educational resources to Australian early childhood centres and schools to Pacific Equity Partners
- Amcor’s US$6.8 billion merger with Bemis Company Inc and redomiciliation to Jersey with an NYSE listing via scheme of arrangement
- Mitula sale by cash and scrip scheme of arrangement to LIFULL of Japan
- multiple mid-market acquisitions for private equity firm, Advent Partners, in various sectors.