Carolyn provides advice on a full range of real estate services including developments, joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals as well as major leasing and finance-related work.
She has particular expertise in complex development and regeneration projects (and has worked on a number of the largest developments and pre-lets in the City), as well as advising clients on investment deals and joint ventures including disposing of and acquiring property by structured corporate acquisition and disposal.
Carolyn's experience includes advising:
- Brookfield and Oxford Properties on all aspects the development of the 600,000 sq ft London Wall Place prime office scheme in the City of London, including corporate restructuring, £273 million development financing and 80,000 sq ft pre-letting of space in 2 London Wall Place to Cleary Gottlieb
- Vanquish Properties (advised by TH Real Estate) on the proposed development of the 900,000 sq ft, 40 Leadenhall scheme in the City of London and bridge financing
- Brookfield on the development, pre-letting and funding of 100 Bishopsgate (a 1 million sq ft City of London tower building)
- Hammerson on the disposal of a 50% stake in Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester to Japan's Norinchukin Bank for £236 million
- Hammerson on the £518 million disposal of its London office portfolio to Brookfield, comprising 125 Old Broad Street, 99 Bishopsgate, Principal Place, Leadenhall Court and a portfolio of other interests in Shoreditch High Street
- Canary Wharf on the proposed development of a mixed use scheme at North Quay, part of Canary Wharf