Caroline acts for mid-market and large private equity sponsors, corporate borrowers, banks and financial institutions on a broad range of domestic and cross-border financing transactions. Caroline primarily advises on the financing aspects of private M&A transactions and corporate refinancings.
She also has experience advising on capital call finance, the TLB product and, during her secondment at Westpac Banking Corporation, derivatives transactions.
Caroline has advised:
- Cardno Group on the financing aspects of the demerger of Intega Group from Cardno Group
- Odyssey Private Equity on the financing of its acquisition of Sushi Sushi
- Adamantem Capital and Liverpool Capital Partners on the financing of their take-private acquisition of Zenitas Healthcare
- BIS Industries on its refinancing, following its equity recapitalisation, by way of an innovative senior and super-senior structure
- Deutsche Bank as Co-ordinating Mandated Lead Arranger on the US$1.2bn financing of the acquisition by Key Safety Systems of substantially all of the global assets of Takata Corporation