Caroline advises leading corporates, financial institutions and financial investors on corporate transactions across a range of sectors, including financial services and telecommunications. Caroline has particular expertise in advising principals and financial advisers on listed company transactions and governance issues.
Caroline's experience includes advising:
- Hammerson plc on its £3.4 billion recommended takeover offer for Intu Properties plc
- TSB Banking Group plc on the £1.7 billion takeover by Banco de Sabadell
- ARRIS Group on its $2.1 billion takeover of Pace plc
- Willis Group on its acquisitions of Miller Insurance Services LLP and PMI Health Group
- Goldman Sachs on the €350 million IPO and structuring of CVC Credit Partners European Opportunities Limited
- Lonmin on its $817 million rights issue