Caroline advises leading corporates and financial institutions on private acquisitions and disposals, recommended and hostile public company takeovers, joint ventures and equity capital raisings.
Caroline works with clients across a range of sectors, with a particular focus on the financial services. She has worked on a range of matters in the Fintech sector. Caroline also works with a number of our listed company clients on corporate governance and board advisory matters, listed company regulation and compliance.
Caroline's experience includes advising:
- Hammerson plc on its £3.4 billion recommended bid for Intu Properties plc and the approach by Kleppiere
- ARRIS Group on the $7.4 billion proposed takeover by CommScope
- Invesco on its acquisition of Intelliflo, the UK's leading provider of advisor-focused digital solutions
- Willis Group on its acquisitions of Miller Insurance Services LLP and PMI Health Group
- TSB Banking Group plc on the £1.7 billion takeover by Banco de Sabadell
- ARRIS Group, on its £1.4 billion takeover offer for Pace, a UK-based technology solutions provider
- LendInvest on various matters including its Series C fundraising
- ClearBank on its establishment as the UK's first new clearing bank in 250 years and various fundraisings
Caroline has been recognised in The Lawyer's 2019 Hot 100 for "her legal prowess in major public takeovers".