Caroline advises leading corporates and financial institutions on private acquisitions and disposals, recommended and hostile public company takeovers, joint ventures and equity capital raisings.
Caroline works with clients across a range of sectors, with a particular focus on the financial services. She has worked on a range of matters in the Fintech sector. Caroline also works with a number of our listed company clients on corporate governance and board advisory matters, listed company regulation and compliance.
Caroline's experience includes advising:
- Hammerson plc on its £3.4 billion recommended bid for Intu Properties plc and the approach by Kleppiere
- ARRIS Group on the $7.4 billion proposed takeover by CommScope
- Invesco on its acquisition of Intelliflo, the UK's leading provider of advisor-focused digital solutions
- Willis Group on its acquisitions of Miller Insurance Services LLP and PMI Health Group
- TSB Banking Group plc on the £1.7 billion takeover by Banco de Sabadell
- ARRIS Group, on its £1.4 billion takeover offer for Pace, a UK-based technology solutions provider
- LendInvest on various matters including its Series C fundraising
- ClearBank on its establishment as the UK's first new clearing bank in 250 years and various fundraisings