Carlotta represents clients in respect of complex commercial disputes. She has significant experience in class actions and arbitrations in Australia and Asia.
Carlotta’s experience includes:
- defending a large construction company against a securities class action brought by multiple plaintiffs, which is presently before the Supreme Court of NSW
- advising an Australian bank in response to the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry on matters involving significant reputational risk
- acting for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in defending two shareholder class actions in Australia, raising claims in relation to the Bank’s AML/CTF compliance and disclosures
- defending a shareholder class action brought against Sims Limited in relation to guidance given to the market in 2015
- acting for UGL Limited in defending a class action in relation to the Ichthys LNG project
Carlotta holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from the University of Dundee and an LLM from the Graduate Institute of Geneva in international economic law, arbitration and dispute resolution.
She was admitted to practice in Australia and speaks English and German.