Camille has over five years of experience in EU competition law. She advises clients on merger control (M&A and joint ventures), cartels and related litigation, antitrust investigations, compliance programmes, distribution agreements, market investigations and State aid.
Camille has advised major international clients in a variety of sectors including, in particular, retailing/consumer goods, TMT, energy, mining, financial services, and the automotive industry.
She has also represented clients before the General Court of the European Union and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Camille's recent experience includes advising:
- Sky on the EU merger control aspects of its acquisition by Twenty-First Century Fox, and on obtaining EU merger control clearance for its acquisition of Sky Deutschland and Sky Italia
- Arrow Electronics Inc. on obtaining EU merger control clearance for various acquisitions of companies active in the wholesale distribution of computer products and related services
- Cutrale and Safra on obtaining merger control clearance in the EU and worldwide for their acquisition of the banana company Chiquita
- an international telecoms operator on a number of cases involving allegations of abuse of dominance relating to pricing practices in proceedings before national competition authorities / national telecommunications regulators
- Pilkington on its appeal of the European Commission carglass cartel decision to the General Court of the European Union and then to the Court of Justice of the European Union
Camille graduated from the University of Cergy-Pontoise (France) in 2009 (Master of Laws) and from the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium) in 2010 (LLM). Camille also graduated from ESSEC Business School (France) (Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2009).