Cynthianna is a disputes lawyer specialising in corporate crime and investigations.
Cynthianna advises clients on government and internal investigations, with a particular focus on anti-corruption, fraud and related issues. She regularly represents multinationals and listed companies in criminal and regulatory enforcement matters, and manages internal investigations across Asia. She also advises clients on anti-corruption and related compliance matters.
Cynthianna is admitted to practise in Hong Kong. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Experience & expertise
- a US engineering firm on a high profile fraud and corruption investigation by the Hong Kong Independent Commission Against Corruption
- a global pharmaceutical company on an investigation into allegations of fraudulent and corrupt business practices in Taiwan
- a Chinese state-owned engineering and construction company in relation to an investigation by the Asian Development Bank and related sanction issues
- a leading Swiss commercial and investment bank with respect to regulatory enquiries in China and Hong Kong
- a Japan-based global information technology services company on bribery and corruption investigations in Hong Kong and China, as well as a related government investigation in the US